Tuesday 29 October 2013

Get to know me!

So you wanna know more about the girl behind the blog? You came to the right place.

Hi, I'm Tilda, although that's not my real name, I just thought it sounded catchier! To find out my real name, talk to me and get to know me!

I'm a 20 year-old girl with a severe case of wanderlust and I blog my experiences to not only chronicle them, but perhaps help or inspire others to travel too. Travel is honestly one of the best things you can do for yourself, don't let anything stop you!

I currently live in Sydney, Australia but it has not always been my home. I was born in Melbourne and then my family and I moved to Vevey, Switzerland when I was 5. We lived there for 4 years before moving back to Australia, but this time to Sydney. And that's where I lived up until April 2012, when I moved to London for a year after deferring my second year of university and deciding to set off on an adventure.

I am now back in Sydney completing my university degree, but I still save every penny to fund trips in my breaks!

Apart from my passion for travel, I like vintage clothes, hot weather, pizza, Nutella crêpes, people-watching on trains, reading pointless articles on Wikipedia, Ancient Egypt, fountain pens and the movie Anastasia.

If you'd like to have a chat, hit me up in my Tumblr ask or my Twitter!

xxx
Tilda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!